Makeup: Pink Lips and Cheeks

Happy Tuesday! :D

Official first day of Summer -- wooooohoooooo!!! :)

Nothing epic has happened to my Summer yet, but I'm always hoping that a fun adventure is just around the corner. Oh, and Sephora has already emailed me that I can go pick up my birthday gift -- my 21st birthday is in two weeks?! :O

Speaking of Sephora (and my birthday, haha), I really want to get myself a bright pink lipstick. I think it's time for me to give it a try. :)

Photobucket

I love the way it looks! I love red lipstick too, but I think a bright pink lip color would bring out everyone's fun side! And it's such a summer color - very vibrant, youthful, and fun. :D

Besides bright pink lipstick, I also want to try a bright pink blush like the one they have above.

Do you guys have any suggestions -- what lipstick and blush should I try?

Here are some celebrities sporting pink lips and cheeks:

Rihanna and Kate Bosworth

Alexis Bledel (She's so pretty!)

Gwen Stefani

Emma Stone

Lauren Conrad

What do you think of pink lips and cheeks?

Have a fantastic week, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment