CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! :D

My summer break has been going pretty okay, it's just the normal feeling of "Wait, it's only 11am? What?!". It's going pretty slowly, but there's a whole summer ahead, and I am excited to see what it has in store for me. :)

In the meantime, I am happy to just spend more time here on Blogger. :D

Anyway, I've been meaning to tell you guys about this product, but I just never got around to it:

CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation


Photobucket

Redefine natural beauty with our lightweight silk foundation. With a touch of cucumber water and a hint of jojoba and rose hip extracts, our light yet luxurious formula takes heavy weight out of your polished finish. Plus, we're so sure you'll love NatureLuxe Silk Foundation, that if you're not satisfied with the results, we'll refund your money.

- Luxury touched by nature
- Silky formula
- Contains a hint of jojoba and cucumber extract

NatureLuxe Silk Foundation has the same amount of product inside the recyclable plastic tube as TruBlend Liquid Makeup, Clean Makeup, and Advanced Radiance Liquid Makeup.

***from www.covergirl.com***

I like that it is in a recyclable plastic tube as opposed to a glass bottle.

It smells great!

It can feel oily at first, but I find that it is also silky and not too heavy on the face.

It has SPF 10.

Easy to blend.

There are 14 shades to choose from, so there should be a close match for everyone. :)

Photobucket

I got mine in Aspen (320).

Here are the other shades available:



CoverGirl also provides a comparison chart to help us find the perfect shade for us.


At Ulta, they are sold for $11.99. At Target, $9.25.

I'm pretty sure you can get it for much less at Rite Aid, CVS, or Walgreens. :)

I really like the NatureLuxe collection. They have really great products - at least from my experience with the ones I've tried. :)

Have you tried CoverGirl's NatureLuxe Silk Foundation? Thoughts?

I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend! :D

P.S. My $100 Shopbop gift card giveaway is open until June 18th -- still plenty of time to enter! Click the link below. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment