Celebrity Marketplace: Spring Collections

Happy Wednesday! :D

I know there are a lot of celebrities out there who have their own fashion lines, but I don't really have anything from any of those collections.

Have you bought anything from any celebrity fashion line?

Here are some items that caught my eye from some celebrity Spring collections:

Photobucket

Jessica Simpson Collection:

Tulip Tunic Dress, $128

This dress is soooooo pretty! I can imagine this worn to a graduation, or a casual summer backyard wedding. :)



Naomi Satchel, $108

This bag is available in other colors, but I really love this yellow one.



Cactus, $79

Wedges are great - they give you height while still being comfortable.



Olsenboye for JCPenney:

I'm not sure if this line is just for teenagers, but they have really cute stuff (and so affordable too!).

Lace Ruffle Dress, $24.99

I think a dress like this should be a staple in our summer wardrobe. :)


Bow Front Tank Dress, $24.99

This one is cute for a day out - shopping and running errands.


Isabelle sandals, $40 (on sale for $29.99)


House of Harlow 1960:

Oval Finger Ring, $35

My classmate was wearing this ring the other day, and it looks so good when worn!


Tribal Circle Pendant with Cabochons in Gold/Coral, $145

I love the combination of gold and coral.


Coin Drop Earrings, $97

I can imagine this worn with simple jeans and a white tee - make sure the earrings take center stage! ;)


Photobucket

LC Lauren Conrad:

I love Lauren Conrad's style! I love her California girl look. Her clothes are the kind of clothes I wear. :)

Eyelet Peasant Top, $44 (on sale for $33)
Cuffed Linen shorts, $40


Ruffle Blouse, $34 (on sale for $25.50)
Floral Satin Skirt, $44 (on sale for $33)


Maria Sharapova by Cole Haan:

Air Jasmine Gladiator, $168

Perfect for summer! :D


Ivanka Trump:

"Verena" Thong Sandal, $139.95


*Ummm, I just realized I forgot to look at Beyonce's Dereon line... ooops... maybe, next time?*

But anyway, have you bought any items from any of these celebrity fashion lines? Which of these did you like the best?

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment