Beauty Watch: Get Sexy Eyes Now

Happy Saturday, everyone! :D

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

And I hope all the Moms out there are having the best weekend ever because after all it should be all about them. :)

----------------------------------------------

Some of you may remember from some of my older posts how frustrated I am when it comes to eye makeup - specifically eyeshadow. I don't know, I just can't get it right, but I know one day, I'll get it! I can now apply mascara better than before... eyeliner and eyeshadow, you're next! ;)

If like me, you still need practice with eye makeup, I hope these tips from pro makeup artists help you. For those of you who are really good with eye makeup, let us know if these tricks work for you. :)


Photobucket


Lash Curler - gently curling bare lashes will give them a "beautiful curve"

Eyeliner - to add depth to your look, apply liner to your inner lashline

Shadow - keep lashes the main focus with neutral tones, which blend easily into skin

Highlighter - as a finishing touch, apply on lower lid to make lashes pop

Pointed Tips - use to separate clumpy lashes and spot treat mistakes


Do you have any tips and tricks to add to these?


I've also always wanted to wear falsies, but I have no idea how to put them on and such.

Here are some tips from Kim Kardashian's makeup artist, Joyce Bonelli:

- Short individual lashes give the eye a "feathery, yet natural look". Apply where lashes are sparse, beginning at the inner corner of the eye.

- Tilt your head up while looking into the mirror to expose the top of your lashline and blend falsies in naturally.

- Don't apply mascara to lashes before your falsies are in place. Once lashes are in place, apply mascara sparingly.


Do you wear falsies? Any other tips?

***from People (April 11, 2011)***


I also found some photos of celebrities sporting smoky eyes:



Anne Hathaway



Beyonce



Cameron Diaz



Diane Kruger

I love her makeup and her hair! :D



Kristen Stewart



Mila Kunis



Natalie Portman



Victoria Beckham



And the queen of smoky eyes...



Jennifer Lopez

Whose look did you like the best?

***images from Google***


I wish all the wonderful Moms and Moms-to-be (and all those who are just like Moms to their siblings, nieces and nephews, step-children, or their friends' children) a

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :D

***from http://www.weheartit.com/***

No comments:

Post a Comment