Will you be watching the Royal Wedding?

Happy Thursday! :D

The web is all abuzz with Royal Wedding news as April 29th is only a few hours away! I don't know why I'm excited - I don't know them, and I'm not British - but, I guess it's because I just love weddings in general, and this is gonna be a big one, you know, it being a part of history and all (and not to mention the approximately $68 million budget!!! --- which is just crazy, if you ask me).

So anyways, I know some of my beloved readers are not all that happy about the Royal Wedding, but I have some scans to share... so, for you guys who are sick of seeing Prince William and Kate Middleton, sorry! I promise this will be the last Royal Wedding post... well, until, the actual wedding photos come out. But yeah, I'll have other posts soon, I just don't want these scans to go to waste. ;)


Photobucket




Photobucket


Whooops, sorry, these pages are blurry. :/


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I'll probably stay up until Kate Middleton walks down the aisle (to see her wedding dress), and maybe I'll wait for the vows too...

Are you gonna stay up late (or get up early) to watch the Royal Wedding? Or are you just gonna TiVo? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment