Kim Kardashian to launch her own fragrance line!


Kim Kardashian is launching her own line of perfume! She announced yesterday on her own blog that she will be creating her own fragrance.


It has always been a dream of mine to start my own perfume business, since I love to mix fragrances together and come up with new and different scents! I hope you understand my total excitement as I let you, the readers of my blog, become the first to know that I am creating my own fragrance!!!


I have decided to work with New Wave Fragrances, who also distribute Ed Hardy and True Religions fragrances.


It all started when my mom introduced me to famous perfumer Caroline Sabas from Gras, France. She and I have been working together to create a scent that is uniquely me that I can share with everyone!


I have also hired local designer Scott Oshry to help me create the perfect bottle for my fragrance.


It is in the development stages, but we hope to have it in stores by next May - Mother’s Day! It will be available in the U.S., Germany, England, Australia and Japan.


I hope you LOVE what I come up with!


Xoxo,


Kim


(source)


No comments:

Post a Comment